Friday, April 3, 2020

MY VERY FIRST BLOG




This is my very first Blog.

I am a born again and baptized woman.
I believe that God can talk to me through HIS WORD.
I write to you from Uttar Pradesh, India.

I believe in God the Father Almighty.
I believe that he is the MAKER of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.
I believe in Jesus Christ as His only Son who is my LORD.
I believe that Jesus was conceived of the HOLY SPIRIT and had a  VIRGIN BIRTH.
I believe that Jesus was crucified for my SINS and the SINS of the world.
I believe that Jesus died, was BURIED for three days and ROSE AGAIN on the third day.
I believe that Jesus ASCENDED into Heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God.
I believe Jesus will soon come till mid air and those who are waiting for him will be transformed into heavenly  bodies and be taken into HEAVEN. - rapture
I believe Jesus is also coming soon to RULE the world for 1000 years.
I believe Jesus is coming soon to JUDGE both the LIVING and the DEAD.
I believe that HIS KINGDOM shall have NO END.
I believe in the UNIVERSAL CHURCH and that it is HOLY.

I believe in HOLY SPIRIT.
I believe in TRINITY.
I believe that HOLY SPIRIT spoke to the prophets.
I believe that SINS can be FORGIVEN only by GOD.
I believe in the RESURRECTION of the BODY.
I believe in ONE BAPTISM.
I believe in life EVERLASTING.

Why am I telling you the things I believe in. So that my readers can understand things in my point of view.




The Psalmist is very right in saying that God’s WORD is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. So also in my experience,  God’s WORD to me is the BIBLE. The Holy Spirit guides me in different aspects of my life. He throws light like a TORCH on the things that I need to learn, confess, and change in my day – to – day life.

I read my BIBLE every day. This is why I talk out of my experience. It is easy to preach but it is difficult to talk out of our own personal experiences.

These days it is COVID-19 virus attacks and many of us are in lockdown conditions. Somebody passed out a message saying why not we humble ourselves and PRAY.
PRAY for our NATION and the WORLD .
Let us spend a DAY of CONFESSION so that GOD will HEAR from HEAVEN , FORGIVE our SINS and HEAL our LANDS.

As I was asking the LORD for points for CONFESSION – He spoke to me through Genesis 1 and 2.

My next BLOG will be on CONFESSION.

You can also mail in  your questions, comments, reviews to estherbabhi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment